sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011



Fast & Furious 5
Since Brian O'Conner and Mia Toretto got Dom Toretto out of prison they have been forced to flee to the United States to avoid the police. Caught in Rio de Janeiro once again they have to take flight if they want to remain free.
Although, they know that the only way to escape is to confront a Brazilian drug cartel, who wants to kill them
In the end, with the help of some friend they manage to escape and in addition with a lot of money.
I loved this movie because there are very good action scenes, like other movies of Fast & Furious. But also there are some scenes that are too false.
However, I think the weak point is the script because sometimes the things that happen are a little inconsistent. It is a movie that you enjoy seeing without getting bored.
One of the things that I think that they have been very successful with cars, because in film they use legendary cars, for example Ford Mustang 67 shelby or Nissan Skyline gtr.
The film also stars from Vin Diesel, one of my favorite actors. Especially in this film, he has a good job.
In my opinion 1 to 10, I think it deserves a 9.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario