sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011



Lorca's earthquake left nearly 40,000 affected who could spend months away from home


The earthquake on Wednesday swept the town of Lorca, of 5.1 magnitude and at the moment has caused the death of nine people dead and over 300 injured,  leaving between 35,000 and 40,000 affected, according to preliminary figures from the City Council.

After Japan's earthquake, I never thought that in Spain such a thing could happen. I cannot imagine what I would do if I were homeless. I think that it's going to be very bad, for these people during these times of crisis I don’t know how the people of that locality will forward town will go on.
I would say this is the second largest catastrophe that Spain has suffered since I was born.
There are possibilities of an earthquake in Catalonia, but I don't think on such a large scale.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario