sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

My friend's father was a bee keeper. He worked in Castelló d'Empúries and a long time ago this job was good. However because of the crisis now he doesn't work, because bee keeping is a job that is dying out and now they earn less money.
A- Hi Joan, how long have you been working as a bee keeper?
B- Since I was twenty.
A- Why did you decide to be a bee keeper?
B- Because, my father was a bee keeper. When I was child, I used to help him while he was working?
A- Yes I understand.
A- Dou you think, that this kind of job he changed a lot during the years?
B- Yes, before there were more bees than now because of the climatic change and this has affected the production and also the benefits.
A- Do you think that the crisis has affected your job, because is affects every kind of jobs, doesn't it?
B- Yes, but in addition because of global warming.
A- What a shame, but it is true, isn't it?
B- Yes.
A- Is there anybody in your family who wants to continue with this style of life?
B- Nowadays all the young people in my family want to do other jobs.
A- Okay, thank you for your time. I hope that things will be better for you in the future.
B- I hope so.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario